Art Gallery of Ontario

I can't believe I'm back to blogging about Toronto—in Toronto! My 4 months of being back in Tokyo seemed to rush past. You know what they say, time flies when you're crazy busy and having fun. I definitely was busy meeting my old friends and squeezing in whatever I can to my schedule to make the most out of my temporary homecoming. This post officially marks the end of my summer, and the start of another school year.

Since Aneka, my sister, is on vacation here in Toronto for a few weeks, I had to introduce her to my best friend/partner in crime/long lost sister Sasha! It was nice to see them bonding so well. They clicked instantly that I was left on the sidelines and was also bullied by them.

The initial reasons why we decided to go to AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) were because it's free admission on Wednesdays from 6pm, as well as so we could do a photo shoot inside the museum. Who doesn't like free stuff?

AGO is designed by Toronto-born architect Frank Gehry and its collection includes more than 80,000 works spanning the 1st century to the present day.

The Baroque Stair is equivalent of about 11 residential stories high. It serves as a link to the new contemporary galleries.

Galleria Italia, a sculpture promenade that is over 450 feet long and 50 feet high. 

Aneka & Sasha.

Crazy downpour outside.

Will definitely pay AGO another visit in the near future and actually observe the art inside it!

1 comments:

  1. Thomas Kinkade devoted his life and career to share an inspirational message of home, faith, family, and inner peace. He traveled the world creating beautiful scenes and using his artistic talents to make a difference in people’s lives through his support of humanitarian relief. Learn more about Thom’s personal journey in this comprehensive chronicle of his life.

    ReplyDelete